LEAD Alliance Exchange Program 2021 for Myanmar, Kyrgyzstan, Bhutan (Fully-funded)
Deadline: August 23, 2020
Calling on young emerging leaders from Myanmar, Bhutan and Kyrgyzstan! Are you interested in joining the Leaders Advancing Democracy (LEAD) Alliance – a network of young democracy champions who collaborate to address development challenges in their respective communities? If so, put your vision for change into practice through the LEAD Alliance Leadership Program 2021.
LEAD Alliance Fellows are dedicated to positive change and collaborate with the region’s most inspiring and motivated democracy champions in a variety of ways: through leadership webinars, mentorship programs, community development projects and other networking events including the regional LEAD Alliance summit in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
As an international LEAD Alliance Fellow, participants will be united with the region’s most inspiring and motivated democracy champions and engage with them in a variety of ways: through webinars, mentorship programs and other networking events including the international LEAD Alliance 2021 summit. Participants will also have the opportunity to collaborate closely with peer mentor Mongolian emerging leaders and jointly apply for a small grant to put their vision for change into practice.
The following costs will be covered by LEAD Alliance program:
- International and domestic travel necessary for participation in the Summit Visa fee (for Fellows from Myanmar and Bhutan)
- Shared accommodation (two Fellows per room)
- Meals and incidental stipend during the Summit
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- A current citizen of Myanmar, Bhutan or Kyrgyzstan residing and working in your home country
- Valid passport and ability to travel to Mongolia in February 2021
- Between 25 and 40 years of age
- Demonstrated three years of professional experience in areas related to LEAD Alliance program goals
- Sufficient command of English language in order to communicate with other LEAD Fellows
- Demonstrated commitment to community leadership, democratic values and inherent dignity of all people
For more information, visit LEAD Alliance.