Wharton-QS Reimagine Education Conference and Awards 2020 for Educational Innovators ($50,000 in funding)
Deadline: September 13, 2020
Applications are open for the Reimagine Education Conference and Awards 2020. Reimagine Education is a global conference and competition, open to educational innovators from all around the world.
The conference brings together edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning. The Reimagine Education Awards – the ‘Oscars’ of Education – reward innovative approaches that enhance student learning outcomes and employability, offering $50,000 in funding to the overall winners.
- Best Innovation in Artificial Intelligence
- Best Distributed Program for Nurturing 21st-Century Skills
- Educational App
- Hybrid Learning
- ICT for Teaching, Learning & Support
- Learning Assessment
- Nurturing Employability
- Nurturing Wellbeing and Purpose
- Presence Learning & Teaching
- Science of Learning
- Sustainability Education
- Up to US$50,000 in funding is available to the Reimagine Education Global Winners.
- Open to educational innovators from all around the world;
- Applicants could be edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning.
- The judges are looking for evidence of innovative pedagogies that produce improved learning and/or employment outcomes for students.
To apply for the 2020 Reimagine Education Awards you must first create an account. This will enable you to manage your application process.
For more information, visit Reimagine Education Awards.