European Space Programme Agency (EUSPA) Logo Design Contest 2020 (up to 15,000 Euros)
Deadline: August 14, 2020
Do you think that you can craft a logo sprinkled with creativity and a touch of boldness and convey an effective message through meaningful visuals in this digital universe full of noise? Then let your creativity flow! Apply for the EUSPA Logo Design Contest 2020.
The European GNSS Agency, operational arm of the European Commission for the EU Space Programme, is on the hunt for forward thinking graphic designers and visual artists from across the EU to craft its new EUSPA logo. Ready to break the mould?
In the near future, the GSA should become the European Union Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA) and amplify its scope of activities. This agency shall be entrusted with important tasks related to the EU satellite navigation systems, Galileo and EGNOS, the establishment of synergies for space data related to navigation and Earth observation, and also the setting up of governmental applications for telecommunications, space surveillance, security of infrastructure and cybersecurity.
To mark this evolution, the GSA has decided to rely on the talent of European graphic designers and visual artists, be it students, young professionals or established graphic design companies and is launching a Logo Design competition.
- The winner will take home up to 15,000 euros.
- Additionally, they will benefit from promotion and media coverage.
- Open to European graphic designers and visual artists;
- Applicants may be students, young professionals or established graphic design companies.
- May consist of any signs, in particular words or designs, letters, numerals, colours;
- Should be simple and clear;
- Should have, as a whole, a high distinctive character, i.e. be original, innovative and creative;
- May contain one strong element which could acquire, on its own, a distinctive character;
- Will be used for several purposes such as letterheads, business cards, social media and website. It should thus be transferable in small size and easy to use for web purpose;
- Needs to be recognisable when printed as small as 1.5 cm and as large as 150 cm.
The logos will be evaluated by a jury that will assess:
- The clarity of logo
- Its originality, and
- Its graphic representation.
The deadline for submission of the projects is August 14, 2020 by 23:59 (Prague local time). More information about the terms and conditions of the contest as well as a briefing can be found here.
Projects should be submitted, containing all the information requested, per email (scans of original project documents), to the following Agency’s address [email protected] The subject matter of the email should be “GSA/NP/14/20 – New logo for the EU Space Programme Agency (EUSPA)”.
For more information, visit EUSPA Logo Design Contest.