PhotoAfrica Multicultural Photo Contest 2020 for Africans ($10,000 prize)
Deadline: October 23, 2020
Entries are invited for the PhotoAfrica Multicultural Photo Contest 2020. PhotoAfrica is an online multicultural Photo Contest that aims to raise strong, committed young men and women who are willing to represent their community as custodians and repositories of their people’s collective ideology.
With the erosion of the African ideology, cultures and values by Western beauty standards, there came the need to raise socially conscious individual who would drive the ideology of Africa beyond the confines of their immediate environment. Photo Africa was, therefore, birthed to create that platform for promoting the African standard of beauty and to raise strong, committed young men and women who will represent their community as custodians and repositories of their people’s collective ideology and in the long run strives to restore the fluidity in the appreciation of culture and self-identity.
Photo Africa welcomes inspirational and pan-cultural Africans from all walks of life to the Third Edition of Photo Africa Multicultural Photo contest.
What is your magic?
PhotoAfrica believes every individual has an inborn gift that sets them apart from others and this gift lies in the uniqueness of individual value (Magic). They want to emphasize these individually unique values by putting reality in a pictorial representation and bringing together different consciousness to promote multiculturalism.
- A $10,000 prize is available. The top 3 most voted pictures will be awarded final cash prize.
- Open to citizens of African countries;
- Applicants may be amateur or professional photographers or just anyone with a camera;
- Applicants could be both male and female from the ages of 18 and above.
- Each photo must display racial identity and its magic either by individual unique identity or cultural identity;
- During submission, all participants must give credit to their photographer.
Whether you are a professional or not, this challenge provides the perfect platform to hone your unique identity and evolve your expression through photography.
For more information, visit PhotoAfrica.