Global EdTech Startups Awards 2020
Deadline: August 30, 2020
Applications are invited for the Global EdTech Startups Awards 2020. The GESAwards is an initiative led by a group of leading education innovation organizations from across the world. The Awards will identify, showcase and recognize the world’s most promising EdTech startups of the year.
The Global EdTech Startup Awards (GESAwards) is the world’s largest EdTech startup competition. Initiated by MindCET (Israel), GESA was co-founded by the Open Education Challenge (EU) and EdTech UK in 2014.
Over 3,500 startups from across the world have applied to GESAwards, for the opportunity to be given a global voice and to be crowned the Most Promising EdTech Startup of the year! In addition to promoting the best EdTech startups, GESAwards helps to build local EdTech ecosystems, connect to a global market and provide mentoring. Today GESAwards has become a significant player in promoting EdTech innovative solutions that address real educational problems.
- The best startups will get global exposure in the EdTech ecosystem, valuable PR, mentorship, cash prizes and business development opportunities.
- The competition’s top entrepreneurs will be invited to follow up events and next stage accelerator program.
- Open to EdTech startups from all corners of the world;
- Any person may nominate a startup in the EdTech field. The winners of the competition will be the founders of the winning startups.
The EdTech Startup will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Address a clear educational pain, relevant to the market
- Provide an innovative pedagogical approach
- Have an outstanding user experience
- Show potential for tremendous growth in their user base
- Operate in the context of a sustainable business mode
Join the most promising EdTech startups of 2020 from all corners of the world.
For more information, visit Global EdTech Startups Awards.