WWF South Africa Environmental Leaders 2021 Graduate Internship Programme
Deadline: August 31, 2020
Are you a graduate who wants to gain valuable workplace experience, network in professional communities of practice and participate in meaningful work for the environment? If you have graduated in the natural, legal, engineering, business, social sciences or arts, they invite you to apply for the WWF South Africa Environmental Leaders 2021 Graduate Internship Programme.
WWF is a leading, global environmental organisation with a vision of a future in which people and nature thrive. To realise this vision, WWF South Africa invests in the development of future leaders for the environment through a year-long graduate internship placement, from April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022.
Interns are placed with WWF South Africa’s environmental programmes as well as with partner organisations associated with their work. Working with a dedicated and trained mentor, you will have the opportunity to get involved with the work of the organisation with which you are placed and interact with professionals pursuing the same vision of a better world for all.
- Applicant must have completed a degree in the natural, legal, engineering, business, social sciences and/or arts. Post graduates are given first preference in placement. First degree graduates are considered only in the case of exceptional academic achievement.
- A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to a better and sustainable world for all.
- A commitment to career development in the environment sector.
- A record of exceptional academic and professional achievement.
- Exceptional leadership potential.
- To support the growth of inclusivity and diversity in the environment sector, Black South African graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Upload or attach the following documentation, in a single merged PDF file, to support your application:
- Certified copy of your ID or passport.
- Certified copies of your academic transcripts only.
- An abridged CV of no more than 2 pages.
Submit your completed application, with supporting documentation, either
through the online portal or to Mrs. Lameez Bayat at WWF South Africa via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit WWF South Africa.