Straight From School Initiative (SFSI) Program 2020 for Nigerians – Cohort 3
Deadline: September 22, 2020
Applications are open for the Straight From School Initiative 2020. The SFSI is a program designed to empower students and Nigerian graduates with the necessary digital skill they need to excel in the marketplace.
The SFSI program runs in cohorts. It is 100% free and 100% virtual. This means that you will need a laptop, mobile phone, data and good internet service to enjoy the program. The full SFSI program runs for about 4 – 6 weeks depending on the skill being studied. It is usually intense and demands full attention and time. Assignments are also given and must be submitted before you can graduate and be considered an alumni.
Skill of focus
- Website design
- Social Media Management
- SFSI Student: You come in as a student and you are introduced to your course, director and members of your group. You are expected to follow the process till the program is over.
- SFSI Alumni Network: When the program is over, you are issued certificates and then automatically become a member of the alumni network. You will be onboarded to the alumni group to meet others who have taken the program before you. Members of this network have access to a large network and also resources.
- SFSI Campus Ambassadors: This is the highest badge in the SFSI program and is not available to just anyone. Based on character and commitment shown towards your personal growth, you can be accepted as a campus ambassador when you apply.
- You will learn a skill that earn you money;
- You join a network of likeminds and build;
- Access to mentorship from thought-leaders;
- Access to periodic training on business, life and career;
- Access and connection to global opportunities;
- Successful applicants can be SFSI ambassadors;
- Successful but indigent applicants can be assisted.
- Open only to Nigerian students and graduates (not more than 3 years);
- From age 16 to 35;
- Applicants must have a laptop and access to the internet;
- Applicant must be ready to complete all the courses;
- Applicant must be ready to join the alumni group;
- Must be African from an English speaking country.
Are you interested in acquiring web designing and social media management skills? Submit your applications by September 22, 2020.
For more information, visit SFSI.