Women and Career “Our Voice, Our Equal Future” Essay Competition 2020
Deadline: September 30, 2020
Entries are invited for the Women and Career “Our Voice, Our Equal Future” Essay Competition 2020. Are you a young girl between 12-19 years? Do you have an opinion on what your future should be like? Can you lend your voice towards creating a sustainable future for yourself and other generation of young girls? Here is your chance to make this happen!
The WnC Essay Competition, organized by Women and Career Organization, is an opportunity for Secondary School girls between the ages 12-19 to share their ideas and viewpoints with the world at large. All you have to do is write on the topic: The Future We Want: The Time is Now.
- Winner: $50 and a hardcopy book of Be Fearless by Jane Egerton-Idehen.
- 1st runner-up: $30 and a hardcopy book of Be Fearless by Jane Egerton-Idehen.
- 2nd runner-up: $20 and a hardcopy book of Be Fearless by Jane Egerton-Idehen.
- Open to all 12-19 year old girls from all countries.
- Essays should not exceed 750 words in length.
- All essays must be in English and must be in word or PDF document format.
- Only one entry per applicant.
- Attach a passport photograph.
Selected finalists will be required to provide a means of identification (School Identity Card, National ID Card, Birth Certificate or any other means of identification) and also a 1-2 minutes video on why they should be selected.
For more information, visit WnC Essay Competition.