ICFJ/Facebook Video Storytellers-Africa Training Program 2020
Deadline: September 18, 2020
Applications are open for the ICFJ/Facebook Video Storytellers-Africa Training Program 2020. Facebook Video Storytellers-Africa is a six-week training course from the Facebook Journalism Project in partnership with the International Center for Journalists (ICFJ).
The training is led by Hashtag Our Stories, a global network of mobile storytellers. The course starts September 21, 2020. It will prepare participants to discover story ideas as well as shoot, script, edit, upload and distribute high-quality videos using a mobile phone.
- Storytellers who successfully complete this interactive course may apply to participate in a mentorship program and compete for prizes of U.S. $1,500.
- Open to journalists, student journalists and other content creators.
- Applicant must be from Africa.
- Applicant must be willing and committed to take part in the whole duration of the program.
- Must have a device to participate in the program – smartphone, laptop, desktop, tablet.
The deadline for application is September 18. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
For more information, visit ICFJ-Facebook.