McKinsey & Company African Leaders on the Move Programme 2020
Deadline: November 20, 2020
Applications are open for the McKinsey & Company African Leaders on the Move Programme 2020. They invite individuals who are passionate about Africa to apply to African Leaders on the Move to learn more about McKinsey & Company’s offices, roles, and work in the region. The event will hold from December 3 – 4, 2020.
McKinsey has six offices in Africa – Johannesburg, Lagos, Luanda, Casablanca, Nairobi, Addis Ababa. They serve many leading African organizations across sectors including energy and materials, financial services, consumer goods and retail, telecommunications, infrastructure and logistics, as well as the public and social sectors. They also play an important role in building capabilities and creating African leaders—both in their clients’ organizations and in their own.
Attendees will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Interact with McKinsey leaders as they talk about their entrepreneurial journeys, personal experiences, and expertise;
- Participate in workshops-involving topics such as public sector, digital, banking, energy, and others-to learn about McKinsey’s work and problem-solving approach;
- Learn about the potential opportunities offered in Africa.
- Open to applicants from various academic or professional backgrounds interested in pursuing an exciting career in consulting and passionate about working in Africa.
- Undergraduates, post-graduates, and professionals with up to 4 years of experience are invited to apply.
To be considered to the African Leaders on the Move event, you need to submit the following:
- Your CV in English (2 pages maximum). Your CV should include details of your education and grades, work experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements.
- Africa office location preference. They advise you to make your choice based on geographic ties—that is, you have studied or lived in the country. You should be fluent in the local language and meet work eligibility requirements of the country where the office you apply to is located.
For more information, visit McKinsey & Company.