Deadline: November 6, 2020
Are you under 24? Have time on your hands? Accept this challenge! Do you have an idea, dream or vision for the world you want to see after coronavirus? Apply for the UNICEF Kenya #Reimagine Competition 2020.
UNICEF has launched #Reimagine, a global campaign to prevent the COVID-19 pandemic from becoming a lasting crisis for children. They want to harness your energy and creativity and support you to inspire society. Tell them about the world you would like to see after COVID-19 and how each of us can make a difference.
- Winners and finalists will receive a certificate and prize (school bag for 10-15 and Generation Unlimited t-shirt for 16-24).
- They will publish the best work on the UNICEF Kenya website and social media, and share with national TV, radio and newspapers, for World Children’s Day on November 20, 2020.
- Applicants must be living in Kenya;
- Be aged between 10 to 24 (on 31 October 2020). There will be two age groups – 10 to 15 and 16 to 24.
A panel of expert judges will review all entries and select the finalists and winners. There will be 2 winners (1 male, 1 female) and up to 10 finalists in each age group.
You can participate in the challenge by submitting a story, video, audio or photos.
- Story: In 500 words, what kind of world do you re-imagine post-COVID-19?
- Video/Audio: Create a video or audio (less than 2 minutes) on the world you re-imagine post COVID-19.
- Photo: Share a photo/photo essay or your artwork on social media on the world you re-imagine post COVID-19.
For more information, visit UNICEF Kenya.