Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) Program – Winter 2021
Deadline: November 2, 2020
Applications are open for the Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) Program – Winter 2021. The Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) gives you a chance to grow your business with the help of their operating partners and mentors.
They are with you every step of the way, aligning you with their dream team of experts to help with your many challenges–product, functional or industry-related. They have assembled the most experienced group of entrepreneurial experts in NYC, all of whom are on deck to help solve every type of operating and strategic problem startups encounter. ERA’s partners are committed, passionate members of the New York tech community. As entrepreneurs with decades of experience in business, technology and early-stage venture capital; they have successfully founded, built, run, sold and financed businesses.
- The companies selected to participate in the four-month program will receive a $100,000 investment and the potential for follow-on funding from ERA’s Fund.
- In addition to this financial investment, their companies are immersed in a mentor-driven program, in the words of a well-known ad, is priceless. They also provide four months’ free office space, free hosting credits with several major cloud providers, legal, finance, accounting and other business services.
- Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) companies are technology companies, or companies with a significant technology component;
- They look for companies best able to take full advantage of the New York City opportunity as a starting point to successfully enter the market for their product, service or application.
- Most ERA companies will be software or software-related in some way, and may be either B-to-B or B-to-C-focused. ERA’s interests are as diverse as your ideas: Internet, Mobile, FinTech, Payments, SaaS, E-Commerce, Health Tech, Education, Real Estate, Logistics, IoT, Fashion Tech, Ad Tech, Local, Media, Marketing, and many more.
The deadline for applications for the Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator is November 2, 2020.