New Beginnings Organization Internship Programme 2020 for Young Leaders
Deadline: October 30, 2020
Applications are open for the New Beginnings Organization Internship Programme 2020. Since 2016, New Beginnings have strived to raise awareness and spread love to refugees around the world. They are looking for people with skills and creativity to contribute to their outreach to the New Beginnings community.
This is an unpaid internship. Course credit and transcript notation are available if the student submits the appropriate paperwork to the Volunteer Specialist. The mission of New Beginning Organization is to provide hope, supplies, and to put smiles on the faces of refugees who are in search of a ‘New Beginning’.
- Open to current college students, graduate students, and graduates less than 2 years post-graduation.
- Have social media experience and skills to create and schedule engaging posts for Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms.
- Experience with Canva/photoshop/adobe for developing social posts
- Ability to initiate posts to propagate interest.
- Ability to maintain and contribute to a social media editorial calendar.
- Ability to propose content that’s interesting, engaging, and helpful to refugees and the outside community.
- Interest in refugees and other humanitarian issues around the world.
- Ability to work remotely with a team.
- Ability to attend monthly meetings.
- Write articles for the New Beginnings website about humanitarian issues using credible sources.
Applications should be submitted by October 30, 2020. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit NBO Internship.