THRIVE VII Accelerator Program 2021 for Seed-stage Startups
Deadline: November 6, 2020 (Australia) / November 20, 2020 (Africa & Canada)
Applications are open for the THRIVE VII Accelerator Program 2021 for Seed-stage Startups. The THRIVE Accelerator supports seed stage startups from all areas of the value chain whose technologies drive us towards a more efficient, sustainable, and secure agriculture future.
The selected companies benefit from a 3 month virtual and in-person accelerator program that provides investment, direct access to the largest agriculture companies and farmers located in the Salinas and Central California growing regions, and mentorship from top industry leaders. The program begins in March and culminates in June at Demo Day at the Forbes AgTech Summit.
- Access to Corporates: They will connect you with Corporate Partners from their high profile network, for technology validation, adoption and potential investment opportunities.
- Access to Farmers: Through their extensive partner network inclusive of over 6000+ farmers, growers, and agriculture partners, they provide startups with opportunities to conduct active field trials.
- Access to Investment: They will invest $75K in your startup ($37,500K cash, $37,500K in program value), with the opportunity for additional follow-on investment.
- Award Winning Program: Validate your startup to potential investors by your participation in the award winning program. Propel your business through access to their ecosystem, network, investment, customers and more.
- Expert Mentorship: You will have access to expert mentors & advisors as well as access to their extensive global entrepreneur network.
- Brand Exposure: You will receive a multitude of brand exposure opportunities & the opportunity for global press & media spotlight at Demo Day at the annual Forbes AgTech Summit.
- Open to startups are from all over the globe.
- THRIVE Accelerator looks for early to growth stage startups with technologies focused in the following areas:
- Big Data & Predictive Analytics
- Supply Chain Management AND Traceability
- Robotics & Automation
- Indoor Farming
- Innovative Food
- Farm Management Software, Sensing, and IOT
- Animal Health & Livestock
- Deadline for Australia applications – November 6, 2020 11:59PM PDT
- Deadline for Africa & Canada applications – November 20, 2020 11:59PM PDT
For more information, visit THRIVE VII Accelerator.