Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 for Young Nigerians
Deadline: November 7, 2020
Applications for the Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 are now open. The BCG Graduate Analyst Programme is a 12-month internship programme that provides outstanding university graduates and young professionals with the opportunity to launch their careers in Management Consulting.
Upon completion of the programme, high performing analysts may be extended an offer to begin an interesting career within BCG as full-time Associates. BCG GAP reflects their commitment to Nigeria and nurturing great talent within who can go on to be business leaders.
During your GAP year, you will work in a case team with talented and driven BCG-ers to deliver exceptional value to clients.
- A 12-month programme with an emphasis on training and career development.
- Pick up critical skills needed to develop you into a business leader.
- Have opportunities to contribute to decisions and developments that shape your world.
- Pivot into strategy consulting by launching your career at BCG.
- Have fun along the way with an amazing set of colleagues.
- Applicant should be a citizen and resident of Nigeria.
- Graduates of a Nigerian University with no more than 3 years of full-time working experience.
- Minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree (in any discipline – achieved or predicted). Kindly submit all University transcripts, Academic statements and Degree certificates.
- Fresh graduates from Nigerian universities eligible for the mandatory NYSC service year are encouraged to apply. However, kindly indicate on your CV/cover letter if you are yet to begin the NYSC scheme, called up or currently serving.
If you are interested in joining Boston Consulting Group, submit your application on/before November 7, 2020.
For more information, visit Boston Consulting Group.