Applications for the Goldman Sachs Africa Recruiting Programme 2021/2022 are now open. The Goldman Sachs Africa Recruiting Programme is an interactive multi-day programme for students in Africa graduating in 2021 and 2022. The programme is open to all majors and is designed to introduce students to the financial world through hands-on experience.
This year, the initiative stretched across the continent, as the Goldman Sachs contingent visited Nairobi, Kenya for the first time – in addition to cities that had been previously visited, Lagos, Nigeria, and Accra, Ghana. Serving as both an educational and recruiting visit, the initiative provides an opportunity to introduce students to Goldman Sachs’ culture and careers in Engineering. Depending on region, programs last between eight and eleven weeks and are designed to fully immerse you in the day-to-day activities of one of Goldman Sachs’ divisions.
As a participant, you will:
- Discover the extensive range of engineering career opportunities in the financial services industry.
- Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops.
- Work closely with a group of peers to grow your technical and soft skills.
- Network with Goldman Sachs professionals and hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds.
- Open to students in Africa graduating in 2021 and 2022;
- Candidates should be currently pursuing a college or university degree and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study.
Please select the below dropdown criteria when applying:
- Recruiting Year – 2021
- Position – Summer Analyst (London)
- Division – Engineering
- Sub Division – Africa Recruiting programme
For more information, visit Goldman Sachs.