Swiss Re Start up Academy 2020 for Young Entrepreneurs in Uganda
Deadline: November 13, 2020
Applications are open for the Swiss Re Start up Academy 2020. The Swiss Re Start Up Academy is co-organized by Aiducation International, Junior Achievement Uganda and Swiss Re, focusing on Entrepreneurship.
At the Academy you will learn how to turn any business idea you have into a business plan and learn how to implement it. It doesn’t matter if your business idea falls in the for-profit sector or the non-profit sector where you want to have impact. It also doesn’t matter if you already have an existing business-all you have to do is show interest and willingness to learn and develop your business acumen while at the Academy. The Academy will take place between December 7 and 11, 2020 and it will be a residential program.
- All costs of accommodation and meals are covered for selected participants.
- During the week you will be coached by a team of Swiss Re employees from countries around the world and Ugandan coaches. This is the perfect opportunity to discover and grow your Entrepreneurial skills.
- Open to young entrepreneurs in Uganda;
- Applicants should be between 18-25 years of age;
- Be available to fully participate in the program.
Before you begin the application, ensure that you have a copy of your most recent academic transcript.
Deadline for submission of applications November 13, 2020 and you will be informed about participation not later than November 20, 2020.
For more information, visit Swiss Re Start up Academy.