Yamaha Music Gulf FZE (YMGF) Piano Scholarship Program 2020-2021 (up to $1,000 USD)
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Applications are invited for the Yamaha Music Gulf FZE (YMGF) Piano Scholarship Program 2020-2021. The scholarship program aims to provide financial assistance to students who are pursuing full-time diploma / degree courses in music institutions.
Yamaha Music Gulf FZE (YMGF) is one of the subsidiaries of Yamaha Corporation, in charge of GCC, Middle East, CIS, West Asia and Africa regions. As well as supplying musical instruments and audio products, they engage in proving a chance to learn music in the responsible areas and attempt to contribute to respective societies.
- Nine (9) students will receive one-time scholarship of $1,000 USD.
- Applicants must be born between January 1, 1999 and December 31, 2004.
- Applicants must be students of music university, conservatory, college or any other music institution.
- Applicants need to register and send newly recorded videos of two pieces played on acoustic piano to Yamaha Distributor in his/her country.
- Applicant must be from one of the eligible countries:
- Middle East: Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE, Yemen and others;
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Burkina Faso, Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe;
- CIS: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan).
- Piece #1: You should contact Yamaha distributor for the information.
- Piece #2: Free choice piece.
- Duration of both pieces should not exceed 20 minutes.
- Format of video and audio should be in widespread use and should be in good quality.
Applicants must read the terms and conditions of the scholarship before they begin their applications.
- Contact your regional authorized Yamaha distributor and Register your details. Visit the distributors’ locator page for contact information.
- Record video of your performance of 2 piano pieces, each piece separately, and send it to the Distributor along with your application form. Should play on acoustic piano only.
For more information, visit YMGF Scholarship.