Deadline: December 9, 2020
Applications are open for the Energy Globe Awards 2021. The objective of the Energy Globe Award is to present successful sustainable projects to a global audience and to demonstrate that for most of our environmental problems feasible solutions are already available.
Projects submitted from over 180 countries participate each year in the Energy Globe Awards. For 2021 innovative projects and smart technologies from around the world are invited to submit. Participation is open to all projects which save the environment like resource conservation, improving air and water quality, energy efficiency and renewable energies and related areas. Also projects that focus on the creation of awareness in these areas will be eligible to participate.
The categories are Earth, Fire, Water, Air and Youth.
- Recognition from international environmental experts;
- Media exposure of your efforts to save the world;
- Connections to prominent environmental activists;
- Setting an example to others/being a role model to others;
- Free of charge participation;
- €2000 prize for each international Energy Globe World Award winner.
- Open to any company, organization (i.e. NGO, club, school, university), individual or public authority that contributes to climate change and other environmental issues.
- They award projects in five categories: Earth, Fire, Water, Air and Youth. They are looking for projects that provide solutions to air, soil and water pollution, apply renewables and increase energy efficiency, demonstrate sustainable use of the planet’s resources, and contribute to the environmental education. No project is too big or too small!
- An applicant can submit more than one project.
- A project can be submitted in any country, regardless of whether they have awarded a project in this country before.
- Please prepare your project submission by using the checklist provided in Word or PDF.
- After preparing your application kindly complete the online form.
For more information, visit Energy Globe Awards.