Emma Bowen Foundation Internship Program – Summer 2021 for Students of Color in the U.S.
Applications for the Emma Bowen Foundation Internship Program – Summer 2021 are now open. The Emma Bowen Foundation promotes a more diverse industry by recruiting promising students of color in the U.S. and placing them in multi-year paid internships at some of the nation’s leading media and tech companies.
Whether you’re interested in being a producer, a journalist, a web developer, an engineer, a business executive, a PR agent, a sales representative, or in any other career in media or tech, the Emma Bowen Internship is here to help you get your start.
Their three tracks highlight the many areas in which their Fellows intern.
- Content (broadcast and online journalism, production, social media, digital media, etc.).
- Business (finance, sales, human resources, marketing, public relations etc.)
- Innovation (computer science, engineering, data science, information technology, software development, etc.)
Selected individuals will have access to:
- A paid summer internship.
- On-the-job training from top professionals and industry executives.
- An Annual Summer Conference.
- The EBF Launch Career Activation Program.
- Need-based academic scholarships.
- A lifelong community of EBF peers, alumni, professionals, and partners.
- Applicant should be a student of color (Asian, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Black, Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino, or Multi-Racial);
- Be a graduating high school senior OR an undergraduate college student (undergraduates graduating in Spring 2021 are eligible to apply);
- Plan to attend or currently a student at a four-year accredited college or university;
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0;
- Interested in pursuing a career in the media and technology industries;
- Are a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident;
- Speak and write English fluently.
Applicant should submit:
- The EBF Summer Online Application Form
- A LinkedIn Profile with Photo
- Their Resume
- HireVue Video Interview (you will receive instructions after submitting your application form)
For more information, visit Emma Bowen Foundation.