Apply for the ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Program!
Deadline: Rolling Basis
Applications are open to join the ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Program! The purpose of the ATLAS Citizen Program is to engage young people in social action to ensure quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for everyone. Work placements on the ATLAS Citizen’s program will allow for volunteers to gain hands-on skills in delivering selected projects run by ATLAS Initiative’s partners.
Access to Learning and School (ATLAS) initiative is a social enterprise that seeks to address issues of inequalities in access to education and learning particularly in marginalized communities.
The ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Program is a 3-month civic leadership and development training program that was set up to engage young people in social action to ensure quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for everyone. The ACV Program’s rigorous modules hold the potential to inspire and equip youth to make a significant impact in their local communities.
This program intends to generate impact in three areas:
- Facilitate the volunteer’s own personal, professional, and social development by developing skills, knowledge, and understanding relevant to digital disruptions
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities in targeted communities.
- Build volunteers’ abilities to understand ethical civic leadership, social entrepreneurship, and active citizenship
- Open to anyone 18 years and above
- This is a volunteer role primarily based online with a few physical activities for those living in Lagos, Nigeria.
Follow the link provided below to apply to volunteer.
For more information, visit ATLAS.