Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Early-stage Tech Entrepreneurs
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Applications are invited for the Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021. The Competition, powered by the Global Air Drone Academy, seeks to nurture creativity and hone entrepreneurial skills amongst Nigeria-based early-stage technology youth entrepreneurs.
During this 5-Day Virtual bootcamp, 30 qualified participants will have the opportunity to learn from experienced drone professionals at the Global Air Drone Academy (GADA), an FAA licensed drone services company based in the USA. This intense workshop will teach budding entrepreneurs how to relate this new technology to real-world practical solutions, how to counter negative public perceptions, and the best ways to market your startup in the 21st century.
At the end of Day 5, each individual will have an opportunity to pitch their business plan to a panel of judges, who will then pick a 1st , 2nd, and 3rd place winner.
- 30 finalists will be selected to virtually attend the boot camp.
- Each finalist will receive training on drone engineering and entrepreneurship, and will have the opportunity to pitch their drone business idea to a panel of judges.
- The top three finalists will win a professional-grade drone + business coaching to help launch their business.
- Applicant must be between 16 and 30 years old.
- Must be citizen and resident of Nigeria.
- If selected as a finalist, must be able to participate in a 5-day Virtual Training (2hrs per Day).
- If selected as a winner, must be willing to participate in GADA’s business accelerator program.
After they have reviewed your application, they will let you if you have been chosen among the 30 finalists. Applications close on December 31, 2020.
For more information, visit Nigerian Drone Business Competition.