British Council UK-ASEAN Partnerships and Exchanges Baseline Research Grant 2021 (up to £250,000)
Deadline: January 15, 2021
Applications for the British Council UK-ASEAN Partnerships and Exchanges Baseline Research Grant 2021 are now open. The UK-ASEAN Partnerships and Exchanges Baseline Research Grant will fund research that assesses the quality and quantity of existing tertiary education partnerships and exchanges between the UK and fifteen countries and territories in East and Southeast Asia.
Through this scheme, they aim to:
- facilitate the production of high-quality research in Official Development Assistance (ODA) contexts that is relevant to international education and national policymaking;
- facilitate and encourage the establishment and maintenance of active research links between UK and ASEAN higher education institutions;
- improve access to high quality and relevant research from the UK for tertiary education policy makers and professionals worldwide.
- The grant of £250,000 will be awarded to a single UK institution to carry out this research.
- Resulting papers will be published as part of the British Council Research Papers series online.
- Open to any person resident in the UK with an affiliation to a UK higher educational institution. The award agreement will be with the institution and not with an individual.
- Note: Although the applicant must be resident in the UK, the research may, in whole or in part, take place outside the UK or by persons not resident in the UK.
- Different departments within a single institution can apply provided that the proposed activities are clearly different and that each is led by separate lead applicants (Principal Applicants).
All applicants must:
- Read the Call guidelines
- Complete grant application form and budget form
- Submit your completed form and all required documentation to [email protected].
For more information, visit British Council.