ACU Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Challenge Grants 2021 (up to GBP 2,500)
Deadline: January 15, 2021
Applications for the ACU Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Challenge Grants 2021 are now open. The Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Challenge Grants are awarded to Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) members to support initiatives advancing peace, reconciliation, and indigenous knowledge.
Aimed at academic and professional staff, the grants support collaborative work focused on either of the two main strategic priorities of the Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Network:
- Historical memory and trauma
- Institutional reform/indigenous knowledge
The grants can be used for a diverse range of projects, workshops and events in areas such as:
- Virtual exchange or collaboration, teaching/professional practice collaboration, sharing and co-development of learning materials, tools, training and approaches to support contingency and continuity of operations planning at Higher Education Institutions.
- Virtual fellowships or collaboration, comparative analyses, research management and uptake capacity building, understanding and documenting indigenous knowledge and practices.
- Four grants of up to GBP 2,500 each, will be available for ACU members to meet the costs of organising projects that promote the aims and priorities of the Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Network.
- Open only to ACU members and they encourage applicants to collaborate with other ACU member institutions to promote further Commonwealth partnerships.
- They will also accept applications that are led by ACU members but are in partnership with institutions outside of their network.
- Grant applications that allow matching or additional funds from the applicant’s institution will be looked upon favourably.
- Grantees are required to submit a short interim report halfway through their project and a comprehensive final report within one month after completing their project. Additionally, any outputs (e.g. toolkits, papers etc.) developed through the grants are to be made available to the Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Network and wider ACU network.
You will need to supply an outline of the project and an action plan, including details of what it involves and the expected institutional impact. The project action plan is requested for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months.
Applications open December 3, 2020 and will close at 11.59 pm UTC on January 15, 2021.
For more information, visit ACU.