International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) Postgraduate Diploma Program 2021-2022 (Funded)
Deadline: January 31, 2021
Applications for the ICTP Postgraduate Diploma Program 2021-2022 are now open. The one-year course of intense study prepares talented students for PhD studies, as part of the Centre’s efforts to promote advanced scientific research in developing countries. Each successful class of Postgraduate Diploma students helps bring this dream to life.
Students have gone on to PhD programs all over the world, launching them into successful scientific careers. Two semesters of classes are followed by a research project and dissertation. Interested students can apply to study in one of five subject areas:
- High Energy, Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Earth System Physics
- Quantitative Life Sciences
- In each Postgraduate Diploma Program subject area, scholarships and travel grants will be awarded to those 10 students selected from developing countries. There are no course fees.
- Open to young qualified graduates;
- Applicants should be generally below 28 years of age;
- With a degree equivalent to an MSc in physics, mathematics, or in a related field;
- Be fluent in English.
The deadline to apply is January 31, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit ICTP.