Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge 2021 (Up to €200,000)
Deadline: March 8, 2021
Are you an entrepreneur working to make positive change in the fashion industry? Apply now for the Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge 2021 – a global program to find and support the new ideas that are making the fashion landscape more inclusive.
Launched in 2018, the Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge is an annual program to discover and accelerate the work of the world’s most innovative and impactful fashion startups. Through mentoring and financial support, they want to help the best ideas break through.
Building on Tommy Hilfiger’s sustainability vision to Waste Nothing and Welcome All, this year’s program strives to amplify and support black, indigenous and people of color (BIPOC) entrepreneurs who are working to advance their communities and foster a more inclusive future of fashion.
Winners will receive:
- Up to €200,000 and a chance at an additional €15,000 prize for winning the “Audience Favorite Vote”.
- Year-long mentorship with Tommy Hilfiger’s internal experts globally, and access to Tommy Hilfiger’s network brand association.
- A place on the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Program (ISEP).
- Year-long INSEAD mentorship.
- Open to entrepreneurial start-up and scale-up stage businesses worldwide.
- They should be working to make positive change in the fashion industry.
Applications close on March 8, 2021. No application will be accepted after this day.
For more information, visit Tommy Hilfiger.