Nigeria Climate Innovation Center/AllOn Embryo Incubation Program 2021 ($10,000 Grant)
Deadline: February 5, 2021
Applications are open for the Nigeria Climate Innovation Center/Allon Embryo Incubation Program 2021. In line with the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 13 – Climate Action, the Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) invites suitable ideation stage climate-smart entrepreneurs in the renewable energy space from all over Nigeria to submit their renewable energy ideas for participation in the Cohort II of the Embryo Incubation Program.
Are you an ideation stage cleantech entrepreneur with viable solutions in Renewable Energy, Agriculture, Waste & Water Management, Sustainable (Green) Buildings, and Climate Friendly Transportation Systems? Then you should apply for this intensive 16-weeks Incubation Program.
- With the help of expert facilitators, participants will have their business ideas evaluated and refined. Participants will learn practical easy-to-implement techniques that will reduce the risks of business failure.
- Participants will be guided on SMART and realistic green business plans, creating sustainable high-quality business models and equipped with modern planning tools (Physical and virtual) as well as “strategy to result” sessions.
- Participants will be helped to understand the difference between early-stage and later-stage financing. Selected participants stand the chance to receive $10,000 in grant funding to float/scale their business idea.
- This program provides entrepreneurs with renewable energy ideas a unique platform to leverage on existing knowledge, resources, networks, and partnerships that will enable them to contribute adequately to driving the growth of the Nigerian Green Economy.
- Your business must be duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- The business idea must be commercially viable.
- Application should clearly demonstrate awareness of environmental and social justice in solutions adopted.
- Applicants demonstrate an innovative approach and contribute a new or distinct perspective to the issues within their space.
- The quality and experience of the team, leadership, commitment, and potential to influence others as well as steer the company to profitability.
All applications must be completed and submitted on or before February 5, 2021.
For more information, visit Embryo Incubation Program.