Eisenhower Global Scholars Program 2021-2022 for U.S. Citizens (Fully-funded)
Deadline: April 1, 2021
Applications are open for the Eisenhower Global Scholars Program 2021-2022. Eisenhower Global Scholars are outstanding American college graduates chosen to go abroad for an academic year at one of two prestigious universities in Europe.
They are looking for diverse, dynamic doers who have a demonstrated commitment to public service or fostering entrepreneurship, change agents seeking a lifelong engagement with an influential network of global leaders.
The Scholars will experience intensive study and hands-on work experience, leading to a:
- Master of Public Policy degree from the Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford in England for internationally-minded students focused on public service and effective governance.
- Master in International Relations degree at the School of Global and Public Affairs at IE University in Spain for students focused on the global economy, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Eisenhower Global Scholars will receive an all-expenses-paid year of intense academic study and cultural immersion at the University of Oxford or at IE University in Madrid, Spain.
- Students at both universities will have their experience enriched by structured engagement with the influential leaders of Eisenhower Fellowships’ global network of Fellows.
- Candidates must be U.S citizens or legal permanent residents preferably between 20 and 30 years old;
- Have a strong academic record;
- Committed to community involvement;
- Proven leadership potential and a concrete project proposal that the year of study will advance.
Applications are accepted via the online portal through April 1, 2021.
For more information, visit Eisenhower Fellowships.