DFS Lab’s COVID-19 Innovation Sprint for Egypt 2021
Deadline: February 19, 2021
Applications for the DFS Lab’s COVID-19 Innovation Sprint for Egypt 2021 are now open. Under the host of the Central Bank of Egypt and in collaboration with the Financial Regulatory Authority (FRA), DFS Lab has partnered with FSD Africa on a COVID-19 Innovation Sprint that aims to unearth, develop, and refine FinTech solutions that directly address the pandemic in Egypt. FSD Africa is funded by UK Aid from the UK government.
This series of design sprints will bring together multiple Egyptian banks and financial institutions that are seeking solutions to COVID-19 with international and local innovators who are rapidly creating the products and services that will help Egypt’s financial sector adapt to a post-COVID-19 landscape.
- Selected applicants will have opportunities to collaborate with participating banks and financial institutions to deliver the product to market.
- Open to local and international startups who are rapidly creating the products and services that will help Egypt’s financial sector.
- You should be building a product addressing one of the following challenges:
- Remote lending and alternative data
- Remote KYC/onboarding
- Data access for regulators
- Digital invoicing and supply chain payments/finance
- Cashless payments
- Queueing and customer service
- Remote marketing and education
- Regulatory interactions
If you are interested in the program, apply by February 19, 2021.
For more information, visit DFS Lab.