CodeWizardsHQ’s Free Global Kids Coding Challenge 2021 ($100 Cash Prize)
Deadline: April 5, 2021
Applications are invited for the CodeWizardsHQ’s Free Global Kids Coding Challenge 2021. The competition invites kids between the ages of 8 to 18 to travel from planet to planet to complete 21 levels of coding challenges in Python code. If you succeed, you move to the Boss Level for a chance to win the $100 grand prize.
The Deep Space Crystal Chase has been designed by a team of developers, who are also CodeWizardsHQ Senior Teachers, to be an interactive, fun, beginner-friendly learning experience. The 21 levels build on your child learn and develop a passion for coding.
- 1st Place: $100 Cash Prize + CWHQ T-Shirt
- 2nd Place: $50 Cash Prize + CWHQ T-Shirt
- 3rd Place: $25 Cash Prize + CWHQ T-Shirt
- Any challenger who completes the first 21 levels will win a $25 CodeWizardsHQ Gift Card.
- Open to kids between the ages of 8-18.
- Beginner-friendly and free! No coding experience necessary.
How the Challenge Works
- Accept the Challenge: Accept the challenge by creating an account. In your account, you will be presented with one question every day starting April 5, 2021. Answer the question correctly and you will pass to the level and qualify for the next question, which is presented the next day.
- Win the Grand Prize by Judging: Defeat the final boss level by writing code that produces a correct answer. Your code will be posted in the Hall of Champions for a public vote. The top 5 challengers with the most votes will be judged by the Wizard Panel for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
For more information, visit CodeWizardsHQ.