Leventis Foundation 2021 MBA and Msc in Finance Scholarships to Study in Greece [Nigerians Only]
Deadline: April 5, 2021
Applications are open for the Leventis Foundation MBA and Msc in Finance Scholarships. Alba Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece and the A. G. Leventis Foundation, offer these scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare. By providing scholarships at post-graduate level, the Foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (200 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece.
- One (1) partial scholarship covering 60% of tuition fees (remaining tuition fees to be paid 5,000 Euro) for the MSc in Finance program.
- Open to Nigerian Citizens;
- Possess a 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher);
- Excellent command of English language;
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants.
Applicants should apply online and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 5, 2021 to: Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
For more information, visit Leventis Foundation.