Ventures For Sustainability Fellowship Programme 2021
Deadline: March 14, 2021
Do you have an idea for a sustainable project impacting South Asia? Bring it to life through the Ventures For Sustainability Fellowship Programme 2021.
The Ventures For Sustainability Fellowship is an intense seven-week long virtual programme that requires commitment, dedication, and innovation from the participants. Selected participants will be placed in teams of six, where they will be mentored, trained, and guided by their local and regional leaders.
Each team is expected to research, design, develop, and pilot a small-scale project in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in the following areas: Education; Gender Equality; Peace Building/Conflict Resolution; Environmental Awareness.
- Each project must have an element of self-sustenance, smart solution, and must be operative on funding as low as $50. The team with the most innovative and sustainable project will receive $50 for implementation of the pilot.
- All participants will receive certification upon successful completion of the fellowship, with 90% attendance.
- Applicants from the following South Asian countries can apply: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka;
- Applicants must be aged between 18-24;
- Applicants must be able to communicate in English;
- Applicants must have an interest in the following areas: Education; Gender Equality; Peace Building/Conflict Resolution; Environmental Awareness;
- All projects must be developed in response to the Covid19 pandemic;
- All Applicants must have access to a laptop and a steady internet connection.
- All Applicants must submit one recommendation letter.
The deadline for submitting application is March 14, 2021. Late application will not be considered.
For more information, visit Ventures For Sustainability.