Deadline: February 28, 2021
Applications are open for the Eleven Eleven Twelve Foundation Africa Green Grant Award 2021. This award was created within the framework of the sustainability of the environment through the empowerment and support for entrepreneurs and small businesses who have innovative, creative and sustainable ideas, products and services which seeks to reverse and stop the adverse effects been inflicted on the environment and in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
The aims of the award are to:
- To empower entrepreneurs through capacity development, seed capital, mentoring and networking with focus on the environmental and agricultural sectors.
- To provide education regarding environmental issues, agricultural development and acquisition of skills for the development of individual’s ability and healthier environment for all.
- To give grants to entrepreneurs in the environmental and agricultural sectors of the African economy to reduce unemployment rate.
- To inspire, empower and promote a new generation of entrepreneurs and social change agents who are passionate about our environment.
- To provide skills, knowledge and resources needed for deserving and enterprising small business start-ups towards enhancing individual business development and raise successful entrepreneurs across the continent.
- Open to Africans, both individuals and institutions/organisations whose work/idea will impact and is currently impacting communities and the environment positively in the environmental or agricultural sector.
- Applicants must not be older than 35 years old.
- Applicants for the financial support must have innovative ideas which can be implemented to solve environmental problems in the society.
The application form contains questions that will provide information about your idea. Make sure to provide the correct answers. The call for application is now open and will close on February 28, 2021. Late applications will be disqualified.
For more information, visit Eleven Eleven Twelve Foundation.