WISE Edtech Accelerator Programme 2021 for Innovative Ventures
Deadline: April 23, 2021
Applications are open for the WISE Edtech Accelerator Programme 2021. Each year, the WISE Edtech Accelerator selects innovative ventures with high potential for scalability and positive impact. For over six years, WISE has supported founders from around the world build and scale innovative edtech solutions.
With the support of their community of edtech founders, investors and education stakeholders, they have delivered a bespoke program aimed at providing access to quality mentorship, coaching and a global network focused on changing the way we learn, teach and work.
- Global Network
- Access a community of over 50 edtech founders from 18 countries;
- Interaction with industry leaders from the private sector, non-profit organisations and government;
- Networking opportunities with potential donors, investors and partners.
- Coaching and Mentoring: A hand-picked team of experts providing founders with support on:
- Marketing, sales & fundraising
- Product strategy, development and roadmapping
- Market insights and positioning
- International Visibility: Selected ventures will have the opportunity to attend WISE international events and promotion on their global platforms including:
- [email protected] forums, previous editions were held in Paris, New York and Beijing
- WISE social media platforms
- WISE Summit in Doha, convening over 4000 attendees from 100 countries
- Open to an edtech venture established for at least one year;
- Evidence of existing beneficiaries or users;
- Product beyond Minimum Viable Product (MVP) stage;
- Evidence of existing revenue;
- A dedicated team.
Each year, a committee composed of leading experts in education and entrepreneurship will support the WISE Edtech Accelerator team in the selection process. Applications will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- How well the venture addresses the problem that it aims to solve.
- How innovative is the solution is in light of existing ventures worldwide.
- The potential educational impact.
- The potential for growth and scalability.
All applicants must provide the following:
- Submission of the official online application form, in English
- A short 3 minute video pitch via YouTube link. The pitch must explain what the edtech solution is, the problem being tackled, who their beneficiaries are, traction so far and why they are applying for the WISE Edtech Accelerator
- A product demo via YouTube link or log-in information for the WISE team to assess the product.
For more information, visit WISE Edtech Accelerator.