McKinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders EMEA Program 2021
Deadline: March 23, 2021
Applications are open for the McKinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders EMEA Program 2021. McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders and promoting gender diversity, both at their firm and in the world at large. They invite you to take the next step of your own leadership journey with them.
The Next Generation Women Leaders EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) program kicks off with a three-day virtual event on May 6 – 8 where attendees will explore the importance of women in leadership, develop a sense of connection, and create a long-lasting community. The program will continue with weekly workshops and informative virtual sessions throughout May and June.
To be considered for NGWL EMEA, you must be currently based in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa (or have strong ties with Europe, the Middle East, or Africa). You must also be:
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, or MBA student graduating no later than 2022 or
- A professional with up to eight years of work experience.
To apply, please submit the following by March 23:
- Your resume in English, which should include details of your education and grades, work experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements.
- Office location (based on geographic or industry ties) OR business function (based on industry experience)—this is necessary so that colleagues from those offices or business functions can objectively review your application.
- Cover letter (maximum of 250 words), where you can talk about your motivation to join the event, any leadership experience, or simply add anything to support your application, beyond the information included in your CV, e.g., your personal achievements or circumstances to select a specific office.
- Digital Assessment: As part of your application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment (~60 minutes). This does not require any preparation or prior business knowledge. More details will be shared within a few weeks after submitting your application.
- Your office/business function (practice) preference: When you apply, you will choose up to three office locations or industry practices to review your application and consider selecting you. They advise you to make your choices based on geographic or industry ties (e.g., you have studied or lived in the country or you have work experience in the industry). You should be fluent in the local language.