Lagos Business School Nonprofit Leadership and Management Certificate Programme 2021 (Scholarship available)
Deadline: April 1, 2021
Applications are open for the Lagos Business School Nonprofit Leadership and Management Certificate Programme 2021. The Nonprofit Leadership and Management Certificate Programme is a detailed introduction to Nonprofit Management that takes on a highly practical, experiential and interactive approach.
Participants will learn through a series of online and pre-recorded faculty-facilitated lectures, guest lectures, case study discussions, and videos. This is to ensure they learn to advance powerful innovative ideas into high-impact realities, and effectively apply management skills to the nonprofit sector.
The Certificate Programme is targeted at young and emerging nonprofit leaders in Nigeria and has been designed to cultivate three pillars of competencies required to develop and grow a nonprofit organisation – leadership effectiveness, business fundamentals, and social innovation. The Programme particularly focuses on management and funding structures unique to the nonprofit sector. Participants will have an immersive experience in strategic planning for nonprofits, exploring current issues in nonprofit policy and legal issues; organisational development; human resources and volunteer management; financial management, and marketing.
The Programme Modules will include:
- Nonprofit values, mission and vision.
- Financial Management and Budgeting for Nonprofits.
- Marketing and Communication for Nonprofits.
- Responsible Leadership – Ethics, Enterprise and Impact.
- Nonprofit Talent Development and Volunteer Management.
- Organisational Performance – Managing People & Teams for Innovation.
- Partnerships, Collaboration and Stakeholder Engagement in the Nonprofit Sector.
- Sustaining a Nonprofit: Succession Planning and Lifecycle Transitions.
- The cost of the programme is N95,000. Scholarships are available for applications based on needs, quality and time of submission.
- Open to young and emerging nonprofit leaders in Nigeria;
- Participants must be between 18 – 35 years old.
Apply for the program by filling the application form and submitting the following documents requested on or before April 1, 2021. Send the documents to NPLM Admin via [email protected]:
- A statement of purpose (500 words)
- Two reference letters
- Proof of nonprofit registration
- Six months activity report
- Passport photograph (scanned)
For more information, visit Lagos Business School.