Watson Semester Accelerator 2021 for next generation innovators, leaders and entrepreneurs (Scholarships Available)
Deadline: June 1, 2021
Introducing the hybrid Watson Semester Accelerator. Apply now to receive guidance and training geared toward leading a life of meaning and impact during a time when the world needs brave leadership and innovative thinking.
College students, recent graduates, and gap-year students learn to use the vehicle of entrepreneurship to tackle complex problems, from climate change, social justice, poverty, access to quality education, and more. Students selected to the Watson Semester Accelerator leverage training, mentorship, and community to unleash a lifetime of impact.
The Fall 2021 Watson Semester Accelerator program will be offered in a hybrid format with both in-person and virtual participation options. The in-person format is available only to those based in the U.S. and will be limited to twelve students.
- 90% of students receive robust scholarships based on both need and merit.
- Receive tailored mentorship from experienced innovators and social entrepreneurs.
- Learn from the world’s foremost leaders, entrepreneurs, and practitioners.
- Watson Institute’s 260 alumni represent 60 countries.
- Collectively Watson’s alumni have raised over $100 million, created over 800 jobs. Hear from one of their incredible alumni.
- During the 4-month program, a cohort of next generation innovators, leaders, and entrepreneurs from across the globe convene in-person and virtually to tackle complex problems and forge lives and careers of impact.
- From climate change to social justice and from poverty to access to quality education, students selected to the hybrid Watson Semester Accelerator leverage training, mentorship, and community to accelerate their ventures and unleash a lifetime of impact.
- Open to next generation innovators, leaders, and entrepreneurs from across the globe
- College students, recent graduates, and gap-year students with an early-stage venture/project and a passion for impact.
To be considered, candidates submit a free application. Deadlines for the Fall hybrid program: June 1, 2021.
For more information, visit Watson Institute.