THIS IS FOR YOU! – A rewarding IT career with professional support and networking from the British Computing Society
Deadline: March 25, 2021
Whether you are starting a career in Technology or thinking of making the most of your existing IT qualifications, no matter where you are or wherever you want to go next, you can get there with the support and guidance of British Computing Society (BCS) your professional body. BCS – The Chartered Institute for IT welcomes you to take up this ‘challenge’ and shape your IT future with Higher Education Qualification in IT (HEQ).
In the fast-moving IT industry, keeping your skills and knowledge up to date is a career long commitment. The BCS flexible HEQ in IT reflects the breadth and diversity of the IT industry giving you what you need to succeed in the professional, legal and technical areas of IT such as Blockchain, Agile, Computer and network technology IT asset management, Artificial intelligence, Information systems, software development, Business analysis, Project management, DevOps and more
BCS professional certification is studied at foundation through to expert level through three flexible modules examined at degree level and recognised in more than 200 countries around the world – so you really can go further when you’re BCS certified.
Join a FREE Live Webinar
We invite you to learn more about BCS qualifications by joining a free Live webinar on 25 March 2021 with an opening address by John Higgins, BCS President. An interesting lineup of speakers, including British Nigerian computing child prodigy Anne-Marie Imafidon and Richard Amafonye, Chief Information Officer at Wema Bank will be on ground to share about their inspiring IT stories, why professionalism matters and the attributes clients look for while recruiting IT professionals
- You will learn about the pathway to achieving the pinnacle of success – Chartered Professional, the global standard of recognition in IT.
- Listen to inspiring stories of IT practitioners such as British Nigerian computing child prodigy, Anne-Marie Imafidon and Richard Amafonye, Chief Information Officer at Wema Bank to learn about the attributes clients look for while recruiting IT professionals.
- Hear from past BCS HEQ students on personal experiences and journey since completing their qualifications
- Receive your 30% discount code for all BCS publications and e-books or IT professionals
Who can attend?
- Current students interested in starting out in the IT industry
- Existing IT practitioners looking to take the next step up and validate their performance in line with industry standards
- Professionals interested in transitioning into the IT industry
How to join a FREE Live Webinar
A recording would be sent to you if you are unable to make it.
For more information, visit BCS Webinar.