World Energy Council Future Energy Leaders (FEL-100) Programme 2021
Deadline: March 28, 2021
Applications are open for the World Energy Council Future Energy Leaders Programme 2021. The Future Energy Leaders Programme is designed for young professionals under the age of 35 that have the ambition to influence and impact whole energy system transition.
The World Energy Council supports and promotes energy leaders of the future through their Future Energy Leaders platform (FEL-100). The FEL-100 global impact community of exceptional young professionals share a commitment to:
- Address the urgent need to humanise energy;
- Seek innovative solutions for more energy and climate neutrality in the context of affordability and equality;
- Engage in national, regional, and global activities and events;
- Deliver innovative projects in support of our global energy community.
During the first half of every year they on-board around 35 new participants and the same number of participants are replaced. Programme applicants should meet the following essential criteria:
- Solid interest and proven track record in energy or energy +; the CV indicates a specific achievement and the potential to become a leader in his/her field;
- 3-5 years junior management experience in an energy-related field considered a plus;
- Highly motivated and encouraged to work with the World Energy Council, and ready to commit to become a member of the exclusive FEL-100 and remain engaged for at least one up to typically three years;
- Advanced level of English;
- Not more than 32 years old at the time of application;
- Availability for at least 15 days contact time with the development programme (20 days in Congress years). Validation by employer would be considered a plus.
Before you start completing this application form, read the outline of the application form and make sure you have all necessary documents ready to be uploaded (CV and two recommendation letters).
For more information, visit World Energy Council.