Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship 2021 for International Students to Study in Indonesia
Deadline: May 4, 2021
Applications are open for the Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship 2021. The KNB Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship provided by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia, for international students from developing countries who desire to pursue their bachelor’s, masters, and doctoral degree in Indonesian universities.
This scholarship program offers the chance to learn and experience life in the middle of Indonesian culture. Therefore, international students will obtain both educational scholarship and a deeper cultural understanding of Indonesia.
The KNB Scholarship aims to increase the quality of human resources in developing countries, assist in promoting culture overseas, and improve the internationalization of educational institutions in Indonesia. Additionally, this scholarship has partnered with 20 leading universities in Indonesia, with more than 1200 recipients from 94 countries.
The scholarship covers:
- Settlement allowance;
- Living allowance;
- Book allowance;
- Research Allowance;
- Health insurance;
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class).
- Be a citizen of a developing country;
- Be in good health;
- Maximum age is 25 years old for undergraduate applicants;
- Maximum age is 35 years old for Masters applicants;
- Maximum age is 40 years old for PhD applicants;
- Undergraduate applicants must have graduated from High School;
- Masters applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.25 out of 4.00;
- PhD applicants must hold a master’s degree with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 out of 4.00;
- Have a good command of English and/or Indonesian;
- Have a recommendation from an Indonesian Embassy in your (nearest) country.
- For Phd: Have a recommendation from the prospective supervisor from UM.
- Download the Invitation Letter.
- Submit the Invitation letter, a scanned copy of Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter.
For more information, visit KNB Scholarship.