Next Economy Incubation Programme 2021 for Aspiring Entrepreneurs [Nigerians Only]
Deadline: May 22, 2021
Applications are open for the Next Economy Incubation Programme 2021. The Next Economy Incubation Programme is focused on supporting aspiring entrepreneurs to move their business ideas into solid foundations that can expand and grow while also investing in entrepreneurs to become business leaders.
These training focus on sustaining and growing businesses and seeks to make them profitable such that they are able to hire new employees and thereby create new jobs.
The Next Economy Incubation Programme provides business knowledge and business support through diverse strategies and structures including enterprise education, business advisory and consultation, access to investment funding and partnerships empowering aspiring entrepreneurs to attain business growth.
Key benefits include:
- Enterprise Training
- Business Advisory Services
- Access to Funding and Partnerships
- Access to Mentorship Support
- Through the support of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, SOS Children’s Villages CV, Crosswise Works and other the Next Economy Partners, the programme is FREE to entrepreneurs who are shortlisted and enrolled in the incubation programme. This scholarship support from the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs covers all direct course fees including course materials, books and data support.
To be eligible, you must be:
- Between 18 – 35 years old.
- Computer Literate.
- Have Access to a Laptop or Digitally Enabled Device.
- Have already registered and launched a business.
- Must be able to participate all through the required programme duration.
- Stage I: Interested applicants must complete the online form. Applicants will be required to complete all the required fields.
- Stage II: Following a review of all received applications and a further interview call (video or voice), 15 candidates will be shortlisted for the 3 months Incubation Training.
For more information, visit Next Economy Incubation Programme.