Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede Internship & Mentoring Program 2021 for Young Nigerians
Applications are open for the Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede Internship & Mentoring Program 2021. As part of the global launch of Leaving the Tarmac: Buying a Bank in Africa, Mr Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede is offering internships to five exceptional young Nigerians. This internship programme is Aig-Imoukhuede bringing action to his desire to inspire young people to do great things and not be left behind.
In the book, he says:
“I hope that the story I am about to tell will be an inspiration to other young entrepreneurs who are setting out with big dreams, great visions and high hopes. It is a story that shows how you can build a world-class business in a relatively short time if you lay the right foundations, have good core values and do the right things. I believe that the story of Access Bank proves what is possible with strong corporate foundations, and I believe we must speak confidently about our story of transformation if we are to inspire others to achieve the same.”
- To engage youth who possess grit, tenacity and diligence in a year-long intensive internship and mentoring program.
- To provide an opportunity for program participants to gain hands-on experience in challenging work environments, developing the skills and knowledge required to excel and advance in their careers.
- To inspire program participants by providing them with learning opportunities through regular mentoring meetings with Mr. Aig-Imoukhuede and other senior executives.
- 12-month internship in one of Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede’s organisations;
- Four one-to-one, one-hour mentoring sessions and two group mentoring sessions/interactions with Mr Aig-Imoukhuede;
- Interns will receive a salary.
- Applications are open to Nigerians aged 19 to 26;
- Applicants must either be university graduates or undergraduates due to graduate in 2021;
- Applicants must be available to work full-time for 12 months as interns.
In the online application form you will be asked to upload the following
- Write and upload a 250-word personal statement stating why you should be chosen for this Mentored Internship Programme.
- Write and upload a document telling us your own Leaving the Tarmac story in 500 words
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a compulsory short, online interview. Successful candidates will be announced mid-May 2021.
For more information, visit Aig-Imoukhuede Internship.