Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) Internship Program – Summer 2021
Deadline: May 14, 2021
Applications are invited for the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) Internship Program – Summer 2021. The FAOU Internship Programs are open every 3 months for youth around the world to join the working force, it’s an opportunity that offers professional experience within an international team.
This program has been active since 2017 and by today they have hosted more than 400 interns coming from 93 countries. It’s a unique experience, which allows youth to work online, remotely, with all flexibility, while studying or working. The program is not paid, and there is no fee to apply!
Available Positions: For Summer Internship, they are offering 10 positions:
- Human Resources Officer
- Communications Officer
- Partnership Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Social Media Officer
- Pedagogical Affairs Officer
- IT Officer
- Photo Designer and Editor
- Video Designer and Editor
- Newsletter Manager
- No program fees;
- Flexible working time (Around 8 hours a week);
- Certificate of completion at the end of the program;
- Remotely Training during the program;
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events;
- Dynamic global work environment with FAOU senior team’s support;
- Opportunity to build a diverse network with active professionals from all over the world;
- Boost your confidence and develop soft skills like management and communication skill, leadership skill.
- Proficiency in the English language;
- Basic understanding of computer applications;
- Access to the internet at least twice a week;
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally;
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Interested applicants should apply online, before the May 14, 2021 deadline.
For more information, visit FAOU Internship.