Facebook Community Accelerator Program 2021 (Up to $50k USD)
Deadline: May 31, 2021
Applications are open for the Facebook Community Accelerator Program 2021. The program aims to help leaders harness the power of their community to turn impactful ideas into action.
In their discussions with community leaders over the last few years, Facebook have learned that many of them are looking for support and guidance in how to grow their communities’ impact. They want to take a holistic approach to supporting these communities. So in addition to building the tools and educational resources that they need, they are also building programmatic ways to provide training, support and funding to enable great communities to make an even greater positive impact in the world.
- Training & Coaching: Learn how to organize and strengthen your community through custom training, one-on-one coaching and meaningful partnerships.
- Access to New Products: Get early access to new products aimed at helping you manage and activate your community.
- Funding: Facebook will work with GlobalGiving to offer you up to $50k USD to help fund your community’s initiatives, with a subset of communities eligible to receive part of $1 million USD in additional funding.
- Open to communities that have a presence in Facebook Groups with leaders who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the following countries: Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Mexico, Brazil, United States, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Egypt, Morocco & India.
- Communities must have existed for over one year and must have a minimum size of 1,000 members.
- The program will be conducted in Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Colombia, Chile, Peru, Mexico & Argentina), German (Germany, Switzerland & Austria) and English for all the other markets.
- Participants of the 2020 Community Accelerator are not eligible to apply. Participants in other Facebook programs are welcome to apply as long as they meet the program requirements.
Fill out the short application form to express interest in participating. If there’s a fit, they will invite you to fill out a longer written application and submit a video, followed by an interview for the finalists.
For more information, visit Facebook.