EY Africa Innovation Pitch Competition 2021 (Up to $10,000 USD)
Deadline: May 13, 2021
Are you an entrepreneur with new technologies and innovative business solutions that can transform business sectors in Africa? Applications are invited for the EY Africa Innovation Pitch Competition 2021.
They are looking for diverse African owned companies with technology-based solutions to “Pitch” and showcase their innovate products, services, and business solutions. EY helps companies thrive and transform by reshaping themselves, experimenting with new ideas and solutions, and scaling for success.
- Total winnings valued at $10,000 USD;
- Top applicants will “Pitch” their company to EY and panel of judges.
- Applicant must be an established and legally registered business for at least 2 years in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Mauritius, Zambia; Tanzania, Namibia, Malawi;
- The company must be at least 51% owned, managed, and controlled by any one of the following diverse groups – black owned, women owned, people with disabilities owned, and youth-owned business.
- Provide a technology-based product, service, or solution
- Attend EY Perfecting Your Pitch Session and competition on May 19, May 26, and June 2, 2021.
Applicants must submit the following in English:
- Complete EY online registration
- Submit One Page company summary
- Submit 1-minute video of “Company Pitch”
- Provide BBBEE Affidavit (for SA applicants)
Submit all required documents and video to: [email protected]
For more information, visit EY Africa.