NIOD Junior Fellowships 2021/2022 for Young Researchers (Funded)
Deadline: June 1, 2021
Applications are invited for the NIOD Junior Fellowships 2021. NIOD calls upon young researchers from the Netherlands and abroad to compete for a junior fellowship of up to 2 months at NIOD in the academic year 2021/2022.
The aim of the junior fellowships is to enable young researchers to do archival or literature research at NIOD or elsewhere in Amsterdam/The Netherlands, to write an article or research proposal or to otherwise collaborate with researchers and programmes at NIOD.
The fellowship offers:
- Accommodation and furnished workplace at NIOD for two months;
- Stipend €1,250 per month (max. 2 months)
- Housing allowance of max. €1,000 per month for candidates from outside the Netherlands.
- Open to PhD candidates;
- Young researchers who have obtained their PhD less than 4 years previously are also eligible.
- Candidates should be working in the field of NIOD research and be able to demonstrate how their stay may contribute to their research or development.
Th following are expected from fellows:
- A concrete end product;
- Active participation in the institute, among other things by giving a lecture to colleagues;
- Public performance with donors;
- A usable content portrait for the website.
For an application you need in the first place
- Cover letter of max. 400 words
- Preliminary work plan
Applications should be sent to [email protected] by June 1, 2021.
For more information, visit NIOD Junior Fellowships.