Pfizer – One Young World Scholarship to Attend the OYW Summit 2021 in Munich, Germany
Deadline: June 29, 2021
Applications are open for the Pfizer – One Young World Scholarship to Attend the OYW Summit 2021. The Pfizer – One Young World Scholarship has been established to recognise the outstanding actions of young people to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on society.
50 scholars will receive digital access to the One Young World Summit 2021 from 22 – 25 July. In addition, scholars will join the One Young World Ambassador community, a network of 12,000+ changemakers in more than 190 countries. This scholarship is intended for young leaders who have demonstrated impact in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and advancing health education and access.
- Digital access to the One Young World Summit 2021 from 22 to 25 July 2021.
- Membership of the One Young World Ambassador community.
- Participation in unique sessions including meetings with Pfizer executives.
- This scholarship is intended for young leaders aged 18 – 30* who have demonstrated impact in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and/or advancing health education and access. Relevant impact includes:
- Providing healthcare to COVID-19 patients.
- Raising awareness of COVID-19 risks and contributing to community safety.
- Advocating for public policies which protect vulnerable populations and advance health equity.
- Digital solutions to enhance access education and access to healthcare.
- Initiatives that combat the secondary impacts of the pandemic e.g. responding to increases in unemployment.
- The scholarship welcomes applications from candidates from a variety of professional backgrounds including; healthcare practitioners, social entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, charity leaders, academics and community activists.
- In addition to these criteria, successful candidates will demonstrate a willingness to engage with Pfizer professionals.
*Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. They are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
Submit the application form before 10:00am BST on June 15, 2021. Note that applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so early applications are strongly encouraged.
For more information, visit Pfizer – One Young World Scholarship.