Social & Inclusive Business Camp 2021 for Entrepreneurs
Deadline: July 3, 2021
Applications are open for the Social & Inclusive Business Camp 2021. The Social & Inclusive Business Camp is an acceleration and capacity building program dedicated to entrepreneurs presenting a project with an impact on the African continent and having the desire to develop their activity (scaling up).
It is a hybrid support program, comprising:
- 3 months of remote coaching on a dedicated online platform, alternating interactive virtual classes with international experts and educational resources to be consulted independently;
- 1 week of intensive Bootcamp in Marseille, France, in partnership with the EMERGING Valley Summit (event dedicated to emerging innovations between Europe and Africa);
- The possibility for each participant to be followed by a mentor, experienced alumni of the program;
- Networking, through integration into an active and ambitious international community of 200 entrepreneurs and networking with investors and financial partners during the Bootcamp.
The company must
- Be a legally registered business;
- Justify a positive impact in Africa: social or environmental impact, activity serving vulnerable populations (women, people with disabilities, refugees, etc.) and / or creating jobs for these populations;
- Justify first customers, a turnover and a balanced economic model or a medium-term profitability objective;
- Have a desire for growth and present a scaling up strategy taking into account the maximization of social or environmental impact.
Prerequisites to participate in the program:
- The candidate representing the company, called “project leader”, must be the founder, co-founder, manager or at least in a position to make strategic decisions for the company;
- The candidate will have to make sure to have a sufficiently stable internet access to be able to follow the trainings and exchange times under good conditions;
- The candidate must be able to allocate time to the program over the period from September to early December 2021, at the rate of approximately 2 hours per week over this period.
The application must consist of:
- An application form to fill out (questions about the project leader, the company, its structure, its impact and its scaling-up strategy);
- Proof of legal registration of the company (registration document, articles of association, etc.);
- Financial statements for the last 3 years (or if a younger company, since its creation);
- Detailed CV of the project leader;
- As an option, a pitch-deck or a presentation of your company (optional).
For more information, visit SIBC.