The Gratitude Network Fellowship 2022 for Social Entrepreneurs
Deadline: August 20, 2021
Applications are for the Gratitude Network Fellowship 2022. The Gratitude Network Fellowship is a 12-month virtual leadership development program designed to help social entrepreneurs hone their leadership skills, work with their teams more effectively, and increase their organization’s impact.
The Gratitude Network Fellowship supports the leaders of growth stage social impact organizations (non-profit or for-profit) serving children and youth. Through a year-long virtual leadership development program, the Gratitude Network helps the leaders of these organizations expand their impact. To date, they have supported over 110 Fellows working in over 55 countries serving 33M children and youth.
All Gratitude Fellows:
- Are matched and meet at least monthly with a highly-skilled Leadership Coach.
- Receive support from Expert Advisors to tackle operational and execution issues.
- Meet regularly with their peer Fellows for networking, problem solving, and partnership.
- Participate in regularly scheduled topic based Webinars.
- Have the opportunity to attend the Gratitude Network’s annual Leadership Summit – a multi-day networking, learning and collaboration event.
- Are given visibility on the Gratitude Network website, social media, newsletter and various virtual and live events.
- Remain a valued member of the Gratitude Network Alumni and family for continued support, connection, and collaboration.
- Organization is at least one-year old.
- Organization must have at least two full-time employees (including the Applicant).
- Organization’s beneficiaries must primarily be children/youth.
- Organization must be serving children/youth in one of the following categories:
- Education such as school systems, training of teachers, education technology, and early childhood programs as well as how/what children learn at school or outside of the classroom (e.g. after-school or summer programs).
- Health and Wellbeing such as addressing children’s basic needs, including poverty alleviation, nutrition, water, safe shelter, disease prevention, mental health, and social-emotional health.
- Children’s Rights such as protecting children and families from abuse, exploitation, trafficking, incarceration, and other harm, as well as other advocacy.
- Applicant is committed full‐time to the social enterprise organization.
- Applicant has strategic decision making power for the social enterprise as the organization’s Founder/Co-Founder, Executive Director, CEO, or similar level role.
- Applicant is committed to actively participate in the Coaching and leadership development process with honesty, self-reflection, and self-motivation.
- Applicant is able to commit to the time commitments of the Fellowship.
Prior to starting your application, it is recommended that you review the Gratitude Network Fellowship Application Preparation Guide. The Gratitude Fellowship program application is multi-phased:
- Part One: A preliminary questionnaire designed to confirm alignment with the Fellowship eligibility standards. Applicants who meet the requirements will be invited to complete Part 2 of the application. Submission Deadline: August 20, 2021
- Part Two: *For Invited Applicants* Part 2 of the application includes additional questions and requests designed to share more information about the Applicant and organization. Submission Deadline: September 10, 2021
- Part Three: Finalists will be invited to submit additional information on their Applicant and organization. Finalists will also be invited to an individual or group interview with the Gratitude Network. Submission Deadline: November 2021
All Applicants will be notified of their selection status by the end of December 2021.
For more information, visit Gratitude Network Fellowship.