CRDF Global Securing Biological Supply Chains Training Grants 2021 for South and Southeast Asia (Up to $10,000)
Deadline: September 1, 2021
Applications are open for the CRDF Global Securing Biological Supply Chains Training Grants 2021. CRDF Global will award grants to selected applicants from South and Southeast Asia, Central Asia, and Eastern Europe to support trainings on securing biological supply chains through updated due diligence and know-your-customer best practices.
Grantees will be expected to hold a training for stakeholders in their country on how to provide due diligence and know-your-customer best practices to secure biological materials, equipment, and knowledge and to expand knowledge and skills of countering revisionist states.
As the biotechnology sector continues to rapidly develop, proliferator states are increasingly taking advantage of lax or non-existent purchase control standards of manufacturers, distributors, and shippers of sensitive biological materials, equipment, and knowledge. These grants are designed to create a sustainable mechanism through which local organizations can protect sensitive technology and property to disrupt proliferator state threats. By using due diligence and know-your-customer best practices, grantees should create a training that encompasses this mission and passes knowledge to other stakeholders.
CRDF Global seeks applications for grants to fund training by local personnel with knowledge that counters revisionist proliferator state threats to biological materials, equipment, and knowledge through due diligence and know-your-customer best practices.
- These grants are a one-time award of up to $10,000.
- Applicants may apply individually or as a team.
- Members of a team must be nationals of at least one of the following countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Hungary, Poland, Pakistan, Slovenia, Vietnam, or Singapore.
- Institutional and/or managerial approval is required for applications to be considered for this competition.
Download the documents below and submit the finished materials to [email protected]:
- Remote Training Application
- Host Institution Approval Letter Template_With Financial Support Clause (English)
- Budget (Global)
- Remote Training Budget
For more information, visit CRDF Global.